University Corporation for Atmospheric Research - UCAR Center for Science Education
- Lead developer for web presence and web applications specializing in Drupal websites, mobile applications, and interactive exhibits. Websites include the UCAR Center for Science Education (scied.ucar.edu), and UCARConnect (ucarconnect.ucar.edu). Mobile applications include the Field Guide to Clouds application, and exhibit technology include the computerized exhibits in the NCAR Mesa Lab Visitor Center and the NCAR-Wyoming Supercomputing Center Visitor Center.
- Develops interactive computer exhibits for the visitor centers using AngularJS.
- Maintain and troubleshoot interactive kiosk exhibits in the Mesa Lab visitor center which run on Apple and PC hardware. Kiosk software includes SiteKiosk, WebConverger, and xStand.
Web Developer II
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research - NSDL/DLS/NCAR Library
- Designed and developed applications that interfaces with both internal and external APIs using PHP and Java Struts. These include the OpenSky Citation Generator, the OpenSky Search Interface, and the NSDL Search Interface.
- Conducted usability tests and assisted with user focus groups.
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research - NSDL
- Developed and maintained various web-based applications using PHP and PostGRESQL including the main NSDL.org portal and Annual Meeting websites.
- Configured, maintained and analyzed web statistics using Omniture and Google Analytics.
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
- Redesigned community website graphics and layouts.
- Installation and configuration of hardware and software on workstation PCs.
- Maintained hardware configurations in SAN lab, including Fibre Channel routing, installation of LAN hubs, patch panels, SAN appliances and switches.
Web Design Contractor
AsnerLab for Regional Biochemistry and Remote Sensing
- Tested GUIs and user navigation for corporate software products.
- Created internal department website and co-created website for intern group.